Wednesday, April 05, 2006!
HandWritten on; 12:15 AM
WHEEEEE ;D JIAYING IS OFFICIALLY SIXTEEN ;D
i'm happy! i love everyone who wished me happy birthday! ;D
MUCH <3 FROM JIAYING.
lets recall.
the last few hours of my fifteen year old lifechit, my truebluespastictwincumtryo! at 8.57pm cos she wants to sleep soon! <3
ann, at 10.19pm cos she cant stay awake any longer! <3
cheryl, at 11.48pm! <3
OFFICIALLY SIXTEEN .yunyi, ~12am! my very lovely junior! <3
wanteng, an sms at 12am and who started counting down for me on msn since 11pm! MUACKS I LOVE YOU DEAR <3
clement, ~12am and starting talking about LEGAL SIXTEEN <3!
shuhui! ~12am who refused to wish my happy birthday at first my darling table part! <3
casey, 12.03am God Bless You Too! <3
yuanchang, thru wanteng at 12.25am! haha thankyou! <3
lijing! 12.43am, senior from 3yrs ago who has never failed to be there for me! <3
it has really been sixteen years, hasnt it? sixteen years. SIXTEEN. of life. of happiness, fun, laughter. of heartache, sorrow and crap. OF LIFE. haha it has been sixteen years! now i can watch NC16 movies HAHA. and i bet before long, i will turn into an AUNTY haha I DONT WANT ;D and next i will slowly evolve into a naggy old woman! so im going to treasure the time i have now! YOUTH, dont let it slip through your fingers ;D it's really really heartwarming to know people remembers my birthday MUACKS I LOVE YOU GUYS OUT THERE. and to SHUHUI who didnt want to wish my happy birthday! but did in the end! haha I <3 shuhui! and i love shuhui cos she told me to go watch channel U just a few mins ago cos ZHIYANG'S ON TV! ;DDD HAHA i <3 ZHIYANG wheee. YAY I LOVE EVERYONE ;D
MUCH LOVE GOING OUT THERE FROM JIAYING! OFFICIALLY SIXTEEN ;D